Getting started...

27/09/2014

Finally, my first post in my so wanted blog!

I must confess I've been wanting so badly to start my new adventure in the blogs world.
I used to have a blog long time ago. It lasted for 4 or 5 years, I remember. It was a really good experience but somehow it just stopped making sense for me.

But the feeling came again and brought me back to the keyboard.
One of my favorite things about blogging is the fact that you can express yourself freely, somehow in a better way than in daily life. And you share it with others. It's like a diary, but shared. And I must say I need this. In this moment of my life I kind of miss being able to talk and being heard, specially when it comes to such personal subjects. I miss discussing a lot of subjects that cross my mind all the time and that maybe due to my busy busy routine I seem unable to do.

Also I love the opportunity of getting to know new people somewhere in the globe that have something to say about your thoughts. A kind word (or not) that can change your day. Another perspective. A new way to face life.
And we actually get to know really nice people! I mean people that actually have something to add to your life. It amazes me!

And it feels good to know that in a way you're leaving your mark in the world. Your thoughts, your perspective, your soul. There is a little something that stays open for others to see. And that's good.

I promise to feed this new friend of mine as often as I can, and I hope it will bring me to you.

See you soon,

No comments in this post

Post a Comment