Finally! Conditions to write!

07/11/2014


I couldn't be much happier in this phase of my life!

One week after I moved from the horror place to my new comfy home, things finally seem to start to have their place in my life. I've been lost in the middle of the so many things to worry about when moving that I haven't really had the time to sit back and just write. I still don't, but somehow I manage it.


It's difficult to make it in London, it's such an expensive city to live. Wouldn't it be one of the most famous and populated cities in the World. Not properly the most beautiful. Still special.

Me and Habibi (yeah, I have to tell you about him) are still struggling to pay all the bills. Huge deposits, huge rents and so many bills for not so much money. But it should be alright.

With a little more organisation and luck I will be able to go back to my writting. I hope to my Yoga aswell. And my dancing. And my spirituality. And my happiness!!

I will certainly be here to tell you all about it!

I hope to meet you somewhere in this blogosphere! :)

See you soon,

No comments in this post

Post a Comment