Sunday is Cake Day! #7

12/04/2015



Hey y'all!

Last week I went back to my country to visit my family. As it was Easter time, all family got together in my parents home on Sunday 5th.
For a long time I had the idea of making this lovely cupcakes. I wanted to do something cute for all the family but simple and easy at the same time as I wanted my younger sister to step in and share the moment with me.


So basically we started by making some little hearts in dark pink flower paste and let them dry.
After we baked two rounds of cupcakes: first chocolate and after almond.
We let them cool a bit while making some vanilla buttercream.  For the chocolate cupcakes we used it with the normal cream colour. For the almond we coloured it light pink. Finished with the initial flower paste hearts in the top.

Everybody was surprised. Nobody had seen my new baking and cake decorating skills before. And they loved the!  So did I.

Follow we with the pictures bellow.


Xoxo,

No comments in this post

Post a Comment