Going back to Yoga!

16/06/2015


After such a long time (1 year and half already??) I am finally going back to Yoga!
I can't believe it was so long ago when I used to sit in the dark and focus all my energy in myself and actually train my body to its fullest. I can't call it "Yoga" coz I'm not an expert in the subject and I've never had any lessons. Let's call it "my Yoga".

Sitting in the floor, candle lights on, a light inspirational music, ... I would stay in this for ages. I would do my own work out in this environment, focusing in my elasticity and body strength. Very Yoga-inspired, hun?
I would end up feeling so much stronger, inside and out. I loved that feeling of renovation.

In the meanwhile, moving to London and starting my relationship with Habibi, things didn't go easy and I wasn't able to go back to it. Until now.

Now with some more room, and soon with more time for myself, I am happy to say I'm going back to it! This week I bought my Yoga mat from Yogammaters, which is lovely by the way.


I am now searching for inspirational and guide bloggers & vloggers who I can get to learn the basics of Yoga with. So please guys let me know your suggestions on the great people and Yoga programs you now, yups?

See you very soon!

4 comments in this post

  1. Thanks! I might need it after all this time! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like me! I stopped for ages but recently got back into it with 30 Days of Yoga with Adriene on youtube - she's fantastic :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really?? How curious, I'm currently on my 3rd day of 30 Days of Yoga with Adriene! She is indeed fantastic, and I'm so excited with this. I didnt remember how good it was :) x

    ReplyDelete