Dear Instagram - May '15

02/06/2015


June has arrived and May haven't seen the best of me.
May was not the month in which I made my presence in Instagram stronger. It was actually a very difficult month for me, full of emotional episodes that you might be aware of if you read my last posts.
So I wasn't really online a lot, even in the blog itself.

Anyway better times will come, and so I hope to become closer to the blog and you guys.
This was my last month in pictures, enjoy!






4 comments in this post

  1. That cake looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things are going better for you this 1st week of June. Love the photos of the cakes and cupcakes, and your capture of nature/signs of clapping and summer. Also, I recognize that street art!

    x Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carina!
    Things are still the same, maybe from next week they will start to change.
    Thank you! :) That street art is at Shoreditch ^_^

    Thanks for commenting! :) <3

    ReplyDelete