Choccywoccydoodah

08/06/2015


Did you look at that title?  Really weird, isn't it? Just like the place itself, if you gonna think about how cake/chocolate places usually look like. But let's say "weird" in a very positive way.

Choccywoccydoodah,  who doesn't know the show? I used to watch it with my younger sister back home. Just casually,  but the name was still very familiar to us. "Choccywo... oh, that show where they do insane cake decoration only with chocolate! ",  that's how we knew it.

Well I imagined the store was situated in Brighton, for the pictures they used to pass in the show. However only 2 weeks ago I knew about the existence of a second store,  in London!!
So as an obviously-not-a-chocolate-lover that I am (insert sarcasm right here) of course I had to pay a visit.


I arrived there after 6pm,  which was too late to see the upper floors of the shop - they close at 6pm because usually there is a huge cue to get in the upper sections. The actual shop closes at 7pm, so I was limited to the entrance section only.

May I say that even being so limited, I wasn't disappointed at all?! I must be honest and say that it is absolutely amazing since the first step in. Beautiful,  so creative, unreal!
I definitely want to go back to see the rest of it,  but for now I'll leave you with the few pictures I took of the place.

30-32 Foubert's Place, London W1F 7PS



2 comments in this post

  1. I never knew they had a second shop either! The cakes are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's unbelievable , really! I was there myself and I can't really believe it. The cakes are something from another world. I recommend you to go and see it by yourself, you definitely won't regret it! <3

    ReplyDelete