Resolutions for 2015

01/01/2015


After a so-different-from-what-I-imagined year of 2014, it's time for us to - stupidly - try to plan our life for the next year.

From my resolutions for 2014 I remember I got right 2 things: move to London and get a boyfriend. Everything else I think I missed.



Well anyway, these are my plans for this year of 2015 and I'm hoping - ohlordletmepleaseachievemygoalsthisyear - on myself to follow them:

- go back and invest in dancing and Yoga
- marry Habibi (legally)
- solve some health issues
- quit my formal job and get a new one
- work my spirituality and body
- visit my family and Habibi's family in France

And definitely a big wish for 2015:
Have plenty of new adventures and learn a looooooooot!!!

See you soon,

No comments in this post

Post a Comment