"Charlie Hebdo", Muslims and the attack in Paris - my opinion

09/01/2015

I'm trying to keep myself cold in this subject.
To be honest, all this thing ... I don't buy it.

I don't understand what people have in mind when being cruel - and I mean killing or other kinds of cruelty, even physical or psychological torture - since it doesn't come to my mind to hurt any kind of life.
This world has always been lost. It's not new that we, humans, have the power to destroy everything, including ourselves. We kill, we steal, we hurt, we torture, most of the times with NO reason. I mean there is no excuse to do such a thing, but I still get surprised when I see people doing whatever they think they can do, without even thinking of the others.


These guys that decided to use guns to solve their problems, I don't understand or accept it. Did they have a point to prove?!
Because I have one: there is no true Muslim in this world who would do something like this. It's against Allah's will and the message of Mohammad to practice any kind of violence.

So who are these people? Any connection to ISIS? People who run for power covering themselves under the name of Islam?

While hoping for their condemnation, I cannot hide my sadness for the other side of this story.
There is no excuse for violence. There is no excuse for the constant humiliation of people either.

Yes, we all live in a dream about a free world where everyone can do and say whatever comes to their minds. "We have freedom of expression/speech", they say. 
I guess there is a huge misconception of what freedom really is.
We are supposed to be free to think, speak and rule our own lives as we decide to. However we are not supposed to be free to intentionally hurt others.

Well Muslims are constantly seen as murderers, cold people who kill, rape and torture their own women and whoever goes against their ideas.
That's so far from the truth! And I am so deeply sorry for the times where I was an innocent spectator - aka puppet - of this evil media that insists in controlling people's minds.

I refuse to accept and go with the flow.
I get to talk to people, I get to hear, I get to respect and learn from them!!

No comments in this post

Post a Comment