Wishlist - Labrador!!

25/01/2015

Okkkkkk.
So I decided to open up about things that I want! Things that I'm dreaming of. Things I just can't take out of my mind.
It's my pure consumerist desire, that one that kills me insiiiiiiiiide - ok, no dramas.

And my first big wish to be shared is:
Labrador Retriever!



I LOVE DOGS!
I love animals in general, but I've always been in contact with dogs since I was a kid. I used to take care of this female street dog that lived around my house. Once in a while she had puppies, and I was that little girl taking care of them, building shelters and giving food.

But if there is a breed that combines with me perfectly is the Labrador Retriever.
Because they are friendly, smart, sporty, little babies forever...
They have so much energy, they need to go out! They need to run! They need affection, love, warm hugs and lots of kisses. And they are always ready to play a prank. Just like me.

I will start with a Chocolate boy. A Black girl will came after! :)
Look how adorable facebook emoticon heart






Xoxo,

No comments in this post

Post a Comment