Style by Portobello

12/03/2015


I finally got my Style by Portobello box!!
For those who don't know I recently won a competition by Poppy Loves (sweet Poppy, thanks a lot!) and I won a cute box of vintage items coming straight from famous Portobello Market, in London.



Style by Portobello (link) offers a service of delivery of vintage style accessories directly to your door. You subscribe their monthly service for £35/month, and every month you get in your door this little box that might contain 2 or 3 accessories specially picked according to your taste. As a little treasure you see?

As I won the contest I finally received my magic little box. Inside I found the beautiful objects seen in the pictures.


Although I am not much of a vintage style person, I still got amazed for receiving it and super excited to open it.

A very special service for very special women.

Links
Website: http://stylebyportobello.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/stylebybello


Xoxo,

No comments in this post

Post a Comment