Bad news, more worries

24/11/2014

CHAT | We just received the news that Habibi's friend, Hatab, got the answer to his VISA request. It was refused, he must leave the UK.

He and his wife, a Polish woman in her 20s, met last year and married in January of this year. For what I know, they married too early - my opinion. Although they really liked each other and wanted to stay together, she married him too early in their relationship knowing his conditions in the country.


They have been together since then, both working and supporting each other. I know Hatab, and I know how he respects her and appreciates all the love she gives to him. She is very important.

But now he was told he can't stay in the UK. They said he can chose to go to court, but it will be better if he gets his bags and leaves by himself. He decided to go to court, let's wait.

It's a disaster for them, but for us as well. We feel sad for them. And it's a really good person and good friend who is sent away from us. It's also a big fear for us, we know Habibi's position is even worst, as we are not legally married. I plan in marrying him in the paper next year, as I have the chance. I'm still planning it.

He says although he's situation is bad, he is happy to have me by his side and he's not worrying about legal things. If one day it happens, better. If not, hopefully we will still be together.

Speak soon,

No comments in this post

Post a Comment