Engagement

10/11/2014


My life has been full of adventures, especially in the last year. And surprises! Lots of good surprises! And since Habibi is by my side it got even better as he is Mr Surprise of all times. Always ready to do a little something that will make me a bit happier. I can’t really describe how magical he can be.

Today I had a long and busy day at work – as usual – while Habibi had his so appreciated day off. I confess I always wonder what he is doing when I’m not present, but I never imagine the good things coming from his hands that can be waiting for me.

I finished work and headed home after 7pm under a deep dark sky. Not before a quick call to tell him I’m coming and that I miss him. Around 8pm I opened the door of the building and went straight to our beautiful new studio with the keys ready in my hands. The door was open.

The room was dark but the Christmas white lights hanging in the window right in the corner lighted the garden and the room well enough for me to see him there, waiting for me. He jumped from the bed and came straight to the door to hold my hand and guide me, just like a true prince. Me, definitely not a princess and always lost in cute jokes to make him laugh, got nervous and started slightly jumping like a little child while trying to take my jacket off and putting it and my bag away. He smiled and got my hand again, pulling me and guiding me into the garden.


It was beautiful! The garden - which has a square form - had little candles all around. I was excited!!! “I want you to follow them”, he told me. I did, so curious about what I was going to find in the end. I found him, smiling at me. He put his knee on the floor in front of me and he took from his pocket this little black box. I knew what was coming. He opened it and asked me -


 “Will you marry me?”





Xoxo,

No comments in this post

Post a Comment