Piercings - my secret passion

27/11/2014

I know I don't usually say it but ... I love piercings.
Well I love art, and it happens to exist something called body art. It includes piercings and tattoos, and I love them!

Let's say I appreciate them in specific places and with some logic. Let's not just do piercings and tattoos wherever we have space, no. I don't like it, I don't think it's nice.


However, I think if you get a tattoo or a piercing in a specific part of your body with some logic, it can be a good piece of jewellery and a great piece of art!

I have already some ideas of tattoos and piercings I want to get done. Let's start with piercings, tattoos can come later on.

And for first piercing, something like this - but in gold colour - seems just fine!
Speak soon,

No comments in this post

Post a Comment