Update – December 2014 summary

23/12/2014

I’ve been so unable to get online and write for the blog, I’m so sorryyyyyyy L

This has been a crazy month, full of tomanythingstodoatthesametime, a lot of worries and a lot of emotional disasters.

Starting by my job. I’m not happy at all, I don’t like most of the people there, I don’t see myself working there, I don’t like it. Everyday it’s a huge challenge for me to get ready to go back to that place. I’ve even been late a lot of times this month due to my inability to leave home knowing that I’m going there. I also had fights with the managers and whatever, they’re not professional anyway. They are not more capable than me, to be honest. Anyway I told them I’m leaving my position in the company. I’m just waiting for the end of the year to give my resignation letter.


Also the fact that I saw my ex Kevin didn’t help, as I got really insecure over thinking about my past and the good moments I had back in my country. My separation from him was not easy, and sometimes I think I did a big mistake by coming to London just like that. But the truth is I must start remembering what brought me here, what made me leave everything behind – including him – and also think of what I have with Habibi and of how special our relationship is.

Last but not least, my thoughts about my future haven’t been the most positive. I haven’t been working on it as much as I should. My career as a dancer seems to be so far away, I haven’t been practicing, and my Yoga as well is completely frozen. I haven’t been meditating, not at all. I don’t recognize myself anymore, and I don’t see my future as before. I definitely need to do something about it ASAP!


Well, now with Christmas so near, my heart seems to be more happy and full of hope. Just a little bit more of effort and everything should be fine and on the right way. Let’s hope for that, 2015 is right here and promises a lot of good stuff! 

Xoxo,

No comments in this post

Post a Comment