Wishlist - Adidas Superstar Supercolor

20/05/2015


Please stop, you beauties!

I'm usually not that much of a spender, but for these ones I would definitely spend my last pennies.

Since that day when I was walking down the shopping centre and I happened to look inside Foot Locker's store and saw those colourful Adidas Superstar,  I have been deeply in love. There were 5 or 6 of them from the top to the bottom of the shelves. Pink, yellow, blue, green... I remember seeing a full rainbow in front of me.



That's how I became completely addicted to them and controlled by this desire of having ones for myself.

As much as I'm not that much of a spender,  I'm also not that much of a pink kind of girl, but look at these beauties... could I say no?


By the way my birthday is in less than 1 month (5th June 2015) , just in case...

Speak soon,

4 comments in this post

  1. I would never have even contemplated the khaki ones until I saw them off the shelf! They look sooo nice! Going to have a look at them, it's my birthday on Monday so hopefully can talk someone round ;) x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact they are monochromatic ! The problem is every single colour will look nice, it's difficult to just pick one haha
    Your b-day next Monday? Oh, we have the same zodiac! :)

    Thanks for your comment lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they're all so pretty! I have no idea which one I would choose - there's way too much choice!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it right?
    I'm still debating which ones to get myself haha

    x

    ReplyDelete