Sunday is Cake Day! #11

10/05/2015


Holarey!

Cupcakes, who doesn't love them?

This week I decided to try one of my favourite flavours - coconut. And which one goes better with fresh coconut? Chocolate.
So instead of going for the usual combination of chocolate sponge with coconut frosting, I went for the opposite: fresh and sweet coconut sponge, with that amazing chocolate cream on top, decorated with tiny white & pink sugar flowers.

I LOVE fresh coconut flavour, and it's definitely something to try more often.

Have a look at the pictures of these simple, yet delicious cupcakes.



Until next Sunday,

2 comments in this post

  1. Check out those icing skills you clever thing! Where did you learn to do that? These look amazing and the sugar flowers are super cute and i agree that coconut and chocolate are a winning combo.

    Tammi x

    www.tammingtons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammi! :) I've been trying and trying, that's how I learn.... by putting in practice :) Thank you for the compliment! I always try to make them as nice as possible, but the most important is that they actually taste good, and coconut and chocolate are one my favourite flavours, fresh and sweet ;)

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete