Visiting my family in pics 4/4

12/05/2015


In continuation of the last post Visiting my family in pics 3/4, here's the pictures of my 4th and last day back home with my family.
I had to be in the airport by 4:30pm, get out from home at 3:30pm, so there wasn't too much to do really.

Basically in the morning we had a complete family breakfast; after I went to buy some souvenirs in the city centre with my mom; as soon as I finished my shopping, we headed to the Carnival (a full month of attractions!) to have some Hot Dog for lunch, something my sisters love to do - we were supposed to go the evening before, but it was raining as hell, so we had to go during the day, that's the reason why it looks so empty in the pictures.
At 4:30pm I was arriving to the airport. Destiny: London.


Tuesday 7 April 2015 - City centre, Carnival, back to London.


See you next time,

No comments in this post

Post a Comment