Cereal Killer Cafe

14/05/2015


Do you enjoy your bowl of cereals every morning?
It is one of the sacred moments of your day?
Ok, are you in general crazy about cereals?

Then this is the place for you.

Cereal Killer Cafe is the dream of the twins Alan and Gary Keery, who opened the project to the public very recently on 10th December 2014. Already a success, I would say.
It offers over 120 different types of cereal from all around the world, 30 different varieties of milk and 20 different toppings.

I was amazed when I first got in this place. Cereal boxes all over the walls, the menu presented in a full black wall with this weird font-style, a complete alternative decoration that keeps your attention at all moments - I did even find a drawer in the table where I was sitting! Exciting! 
What I chose from the menu wasn't really an adventure. I asked for some Special K Vanilla & Almonds with oat milk and chocolate chips as topping. Simple and delicious, I'm not such and adventurer when it comes to cereals. One of my friends had some granola with yoghurt and blueberries, so you see you have plenty options!

Funny thing while I was trying to figure out the right way to the café on the map at the exit of Shoreditch High Street Overground station, a lady asked me and my 2 friends if we were going to a "restaurant or something". My friend very innocently answered "No no, we are going to the Cereal Killer place!". The lady looked to the side and the conversation was instantly over. SO AWKWARD.

More than recommended, it is open every day from 7am to 10pm. You can find it in 139 Brick Lane, E1 6SB London.

Enjoy!


See you soon,

No comments in this post

Post a Comment